Sunday, September 22, 2013

Hello World from Lori


Hi everyone (or maybe just “Hi, Mom” at this point).  This blogging thing is obviously very new to me, and I was/still am apprehensive about this whole process.  While I had given serious thought to writing a blog, I am not sure I would have ever been brave enough to do it without a little big push from Logan.  So be nice to me or I will go hide under a blanket.

As Logan said, we are new to running and have only ever done a significant amount of running in Vibram FiveFingers shoes.  I already have a post in the works discussing minimalist running, so look forward to that!


We are getting into the final weeks of our half marathon training, which has been a fun adventure.  Today I have a 9 mile run on my plan.  I have missed my last two long runs because of illness/minor injury so we will see how it goes!  Luckily I haven’t had to miss any short (5 mile) runs so I am not too worried about it.

Have a wonderful Sunday!  You will be hearing from me again soon.


Question:
What are you up to on this beautiful day?

4 comments:

  1. Ran a couple miles yesterday... today mostly lazy LOL.

    Love,
    Dad

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Except for my run Logan and I were lazy today too! Sometimes that's a good thing. :)

      Also, you get bonus points for being the first person to comment on our blog. :D

      Delete
  2. I am reading your blog instead of doing homework! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to admit I was looking forward to some sort of reference to Bambi!

    ReplyDelete